MatinaJewell.com respects your rights to privacy protection under the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
We do not sell or disclose the information that you voluntarily provide us to any third parties without your express permission. It is used solely by MatinaJewell.com, our agents or business partners to respond to your requests and to better serve you.
Collection Of Information
MatinaJewell.com may collect information that personally identifies you. This may include (but is not limited to):
- Your name, occupation & employment information, address, email addresses information and/or other contact details.
- Details of your previous attendance at our seminars or training programs
- Purchases of services or products from MatinaJewell.com, including credit card details
- These details may be collected when visiting our website, in person to our employees or
when you have contacted our company with any enquiry. MatinaJewell.com also may engage
external organisations to collect or store personal information. This includes, but is not limited to
- partner organisations including specialist
- marketing service providers
- legal representatives
- other consultants and various others.
Provision Of Information
Providing personal information to MatinaJewell.com is voluntary.
How We Use Your Information
We collect personal information to assist in providing products and services, including:
- Transact payment for goods or services
- Send updates about our organisation
- Respond to questions or comments
- Register for our seminars or training programs
- Send out literature or electronic documents
- Facilitate our internal administration, marketing or research. We request contact details to provide further information and updates from
MatinaJewell.com and only those who request it will receive follow-up email or other communications from MatinaJewell.com.
Protecting Your Personal Information
Safeguards have been put in place to protect the data provided to MatinaJewell.com. We endeavour to ensure that third party organisations associated with us agree to protect personal information that they access in order to serve us and our customers. To protect your personal information we seek to ensure that this information is secure. This may include storing information in lockable cabinets or rooms and electronic storage systems (which may include password protections, data encryption, firewalls and related protocols).
Accessing Your Personal Information
You may request access to your personal information by contacting the Privacy Manager at our office, at the address provided below. Where we store information that you are entitled to access, we will provide you the information sought. If you would like us to update or delete information that we store, please contact the Privacy Manager. If you wish to cease receiving information from us or if you have questions regarding the management of personal information or wish to make a complaint about treatment of your personal information, we encourage you to contact the Privacy Manager: MatinaJewell.com (c/- Jewell & Associates Pty Ltd, PO Box 1285 Kingscliff NSW 2487 or [email protected]).
In this policy, “personal information” has the same meaning under the Privacy Act 1988.
This policy represents our policy as at 15/09/2016.
Alterations To Terms
We may change this policy from time to time. Although we intend to observe this policy at all times, it is not legally binding on MatinaJewell.com. MatinaJewell.com may need to act outside this policy, subject only to the rights you may have under the Privacy Act 1988 or other applicable legislation.
The Manager – MatinaJewell.com
PO Box 1285
Kingscliff NSW 2487
e- mail: [email protected]
MatinaJewell.com is division of Jewell & Associates Pty Ltd (ABN: 83 116 545 514)